This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Staircase script with dimming option
I modified the code and it still did not work. I searched for a while, until I found the ultimate solution: reboot the device. After that, the error messages were immediately gone, and the script works. I can't explain it, but fortunately it's solved. Thank you, thank you!

I'm still running into a problem, and I also have a question about applying this script to other lamps inside and outside the house:

Problem:
If the script is running and has turned the lamp up when there is movement, and then within the set time period the lamp is turned off (for example, because we are going to bed), then the script turns the lamp - after the set time has expired - back on to its original dimming status. Unfortunately, this was not the intention. The lamp should then remain off. Is there a solution for this?

Question:
Is it possible to indicate in the script for each PIR via a separate object whether it is active or not?
And is it possible to include a PIR twice in the timers table. For example, an outdoor lamp in the backyard in winter has a different behaviour than in summer?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staircase script with dimming option - by Dirk79 - 16.06.2022, 15:53