This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Staircase script with dimming option
Thanks, thanks, thanks. It finally works! This is so super cool. I now have it running on several lamps and it works. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it continues to work properly, but I also wanted to send a comment back about to you.

I did still look at what I could have done differently. The only thing I could think of is adjusting the dimming speed, but then I won't be able to turn lamp up/down with the Tastsensors either.
I'm using a standard Gira dimmer (217400). I can't find any settings in the ETS software that determine the time at which a status is returned. I did have the status output on active all the time (only update after changing the status).

So if you have any tips on how to improve this so that the time can go back to 1 second, I'd love to hear them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staircase script with dimming option - by Dirk79 - 24.01.2023, 14:54