This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to share values between LM in diferent buildings (secure way)
(15.03.2022, 16:42)Daniel Wrote: If they are located on same network you can use KNX IP secure.  If they are not then you can use MQTT but you need broker somewhere.  You can even use our cloud. If you add all LMs to the same cloud network then objects added to cloud will exchange data. Objects added to mosaic are the one exported to cloud or you can tag objects with tag 'lmcloud'

Thank you Daniel:

They are not on the same network, maybe cloud solution is a good idea thank a lot...

I'll expose what I want for any other comments, all ideas are welcome.

I have one logicMachine like "Master" and others maybe 20 like "Slaves", reporting its status, ones an hour. Now the LM "slaves" comunicate it status using remote services:
http://remote:remote@192.168.0.10/scada-...value=true
but I want to know if there is a better (secure way) to do that because I dont want to send user:password by url ..... thinking always in security. Is there a way to send that password encripted? or may be i am demanding so much, and all of this is not fully necessary.
Sorry I ask this from my ignorance on the subject.

best regard..., and thank all...

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to share values between LM in diferent buildings (secure way) - by batistacaceres - 17.03.2022, 09:38