This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SOLVED - Power consumption per day
Hi. 
I have Wiser with Schneider Powertags and measure the consumption for some of the main consumers. 

JACUZZI 
My jacuzzi has a dedicated power tag and I use trends to log and see the data hour by hour. In trends; when choosing month it will use the daily consumption as average consumption per day and not the exact SUM of the actual power usage for that exact day. I have tried to play around in trends to find a way to sum up the consumption per day so i can see the daily/monthly/yearly consumption easily in a table or in a visualized trend. 
I guess I am doing somtehing wrong in trends as I were unable to find the soltution I was looking for.  Any step by step advise of how I can use trends to achieve what I am looking for? 

PowerTags built in counter. 
The power tags have a built in counter accumulating the used power.  I use it to show todays accumulated consumption before it is reset by a script at midnight every day.
The numbers are quite precise and a good source of data for recording the daily consumption too. 
As there is already a script running by midnight. I guess it should be pretty straight forward to add some lines of code to store this value in a database or a trend before resetting the value to 0 at midnight. Here are my short comings of LUA programming. How to store data and how to retrieve them later. 

I guess (?) that I would only need to register one value per day (per power tag) to get a overall consumption per day? (Regular trends runs as usual).

I see this thread have similarities: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...ght=trends
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.

Messages In This Thread
SOLVED - Power consumption per day - by stemic01 - 09.12.2022, 15:05
RE: Power consumption per day - by admin - 09.12.2022, 15:24
RE: Power consumption per day - by stemic01 - 11.12.2022, 20:17
RE: Power consumption per day - by admin - 12.12.2022, 07:44
RE: Power consumption per day - by stemic01 - 16.12.2022, 17:28