This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Change Bacnet ID of Logic Machine
Good morning.
I'm new to the Logic Machine forum, and I have a problema with a system where we want to use the Logic Machine as a Gateway from Bacnet IP to KNX IP.
In this system we have 20 bacnet server and the building is divided in 3 areas, so we want to use 3 Logic Machine on the same network and manage the communication from Bacnet to KNX with scripts.

The problem is that all the bacnet server has the same objects (so same object id and object type).
It comes to our minds that we could have some problems if the 3 Logic Machine will read and write with the same Bacnet ID. 

There is a way to change the Bacnet ID of the Logic Machine in order to have all different IDs on the network?

I have tried using the bacnet package but I found only a way to change the Bacnet port on the forum. 
Unfortunately we can't divide the 3 areas changing the Bacnet port because all the Bacnet server need to communicate between them. 

Thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Change Bacnet ID of Logic Machine - by FrancescoBellino - 14.06.2023, 14:20