This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Sendgrid email problem with an old backup
Hi,

We have a 2023 firmware LM5LP2 . We were sending email via using sendgrid system. Then we restored an old backup to this LM. We changed email information from custom functions with our sendgrid information . Same LM, same network, same ip address, also LM is connected to internet but we can't send email with our sendgrid information. 

Then We made factory settings. We changed network settings like used to. we added our sendgrid information to same LM and we can send email with sendgrid. Then i just restored old backup one more time. Changed custom functions email informaition to sendgrid. Again we can't send email.

How can i use my old backup with new LM , new firmware and sendgrid email function ? Should i change something diffeernt then common function email settings ?

Regards,

Messages In This Thread
Sendgrid email problem with an old backup - by savaskorkmaz - 13.02.2024, 09:25