This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SE SpaceLynk Presence Simulation - Trigger start by Object
Thanks for your hints. I got it working now:

When you create a new recording, you must have to create a GA via APP (*/*/* or a new GA) - See Screenshot. The App will then create a new GA. The GA created can then be used to start recordings (0) or to switch to play mode (1).

What does NOT work for me is to create a recording without a new GA and then subsequently assign an already existing GA. In this case, the recording woll not be controlled via GA.

For me, control via GA is only possible if a separate, new GA is created by the APP, same time when the recording is created.

Perhaps this information will help someone who is experiencing the same problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE SpaceLynk Presence Simulation - Trigger start by Object - by ralwet - 14.03.2024, 22:34