This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[solved] Most efficient way to get sum of all light states?
Hi
In my project I have > 500 bulbs. My experience is the better way is to use two layers in these calculations. First layer (aka kitchen, bedroom) where every room contains less than 10 lights is calculated in per event based scripts. The second layer is calculated just from the first layer's results as a resident task.

I use DALI gateways. I experimented with DALI cumulative feedback but the result was unreliable. The reason was DALI sends not one but few other cumulative feedback according to DALI program and DALI bus state. And from time to time it happened on KNX bus the first telegram outran the second telegram.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most efficient way to get sum of all light states? - by Thomas - 06.01.2017, 12:06