This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schedular optimizing
(01.10.2017, 14:58)lek Wrote: Ahoi,
it is getting more important every day.
Temperatures changes outside and I need to adjust schedules manually. Is there a working auto learning heating script for Openrb?

Firstly in my opinion you should add trends(if you don't have it yet) Outside temperature(and also some information about other weather data like wind, humidity could be also helpful), Inside temperature, Setpoint and maybe what is the status of the valve or fancoil. Than it is possible to use this data via script and also you can check it by yourself in graph form.

What kind of heating type do  you have?

What kind of control type? If you have PI or PID then it has also some inertia which should be taken to consider. Especially on start.

And also please tell what is your expected sheduler(e.g. at 8 should be 22°C in the Kitchen) and how looks the current situation(how you are changing it manually, what principle and if your change is enough or too low and at 8 you have e.g. 20.5°C).

And also what is the minimum temperature(night mode)?

I would think such could work like below:
1:00 - scheduler correction based on yesterday outside and inside temp, current outside and inside temp and the weather data for today,
calculated heating start time - start heating and save current conditions to storage,
8:00 - checking if temp is achieved or not and also save this info and current condition
if not then algorithm waits for

And on start it could be very simple(but can be helpful in your situation when you are changing temperature manually) like:
yesterday
heating start time: 7:15
achieved 23 minutes after it should so tommorrow(if conditions would be ~same) start heating 23 minutes earlier. You could also check if your setpoint is not too earlier.

But in my opinion it should be based on trend logs.

This is only some sketch.

Messages In This Thread
Schedular optimizing - by PassivPluss - 11.02.2017, 13:11
RE: Schedular optimizing - by PassivPluss - 11.02.2017, 14:38
RE: Schedular optimizing - by PassivPluss - 12.02.2017, 09:32
RE: Schedular optimizing - by lek - 01.10.2017, 14:58
RE: Schedular optimizing - by buuuudzik - 05.10.2017, 05:17
RE: Schedular optimizing - by PassivPluss - 05.10.2017, 04:02
RE: Schedular optimizing - by benthoma - 13.11.2018, 18:53