This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Strange behavior after connection change
Hi Admin
It's correct the messagebox is not shown immediately. But believe me I've an Android 4.2.2 device at my desk with Chrome 55 installed on, connected via Ethernet cable. So I can simply unplug it. I tried different users (under both touch and user modes) but I've never seen the "Offline" message at this device.
I have been waiting for more than 10 minutes for the message.
I tried to install Opera browser to this device. Here I saw the message only once - when I was logged out.
There's no proxy server on the device. I really don't know why the message hasn't been shown.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange behavior after connection change - by Thomas - 24.02.2017, 16:12