This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

recommendations for speeding up touch visu
I see it as a cardinal security issue if a page can download not only objects allowed for the user in visu "User settings" but all objects. I think the best solution would be to filter objects per user. Like TP/TCP filters do.
I can imagine plenty of situation starting at jokes like "Our boss is sitting at the bathroom for more than 10 minutes" fun webpage exposed on a corporate sharepoint server to a serious criminal act based on script which is checking when a lock stay unlocked mistakenly.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259

Messages In This Thread
RE: recommendations for speeding up touch visu - by Thomas - 23.02.2017, 13:21