This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to control the KNX bus via SMS and send notices via SMS?
Is it possible to change APN via SMS and reconnect to the new APN? I am sure it is but my skills ...

I need this to connect to my LM in case the VPN is down.
Normally I use the APN "internet.telekom, tm ,tm" and do not want to change this default setting (bacause of security reasons) - with this APN you get a private WAN-IP like 10.x.x.x and AFAIK you can not connect to private IPs.
With the APN "internet.t-d1.de, internet, t-d1" you get a non private IP like 32.x.x.x and you can connect to it.

Another point: In the resident script the PIN code needs to be set - either as a number or a object-variable. Is it also possible to get the PIN code out of the system preferences where it usually also has to be set?

THX in advance!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to control the KNX bus via SMS and send notices via SMS? - by misterb - 09.01.2023, 10:56