This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Status read
Thank you admin for the response

However, when the read request is just part of a (or many combined) condition(s) and not linked to the main object being triggered, this might lead very quickly to complicated structures of scripts. Besides, if I understand correctly, any other read request from another source would be triggering the second script and eventually potentially starting a set of unwanted actions.

It's more like the classic prompt for user input that I need : the system needs input ( a value) and waits till the user (in this case the knx bus) gives it, but not a microsecond longer. One would expect this to be possible in any programming language.

I find it strange there seems to be no lean way to do this.

Messages In This Thread
Status read - by Monolithos - 04.04.2017, 07:35
RE: Status read - by admin - 04.04.2017, 08:14
RE: Status read - by Monolithos - 04.04.2017, 23:24
RE: Status read - by admin - 05.04.2017, 06:10