This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04
Hi,

I have tried two times to upgrade the firmware. No luck..

On first attempt after device came back online I saw nothing new.. but I noticed that last new scripts added a few days ago was missing. Same was the log messages from that script..

I saw the 1.5.1 and I assumed the upgrade was still running, but "processes" under system does not show anything particular looking like software update processes.

So I tried once more... no luck! Still stuck at 1.5.1 and without my last scripts.. I have a backup so the scripts are no problem, but that might indicate something..?

regards
Thomas

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04 - by cumulusnimbus - 02.05.2017, 08:24