This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2024.04
(10.06.2024, 07:02)admin Wrote: @Sral1987, it will be published later this month

@manospsyx, basic auth still works but you have to explicitly send the header. We'll see if something can be implemented just for the Remote services but I cannot promise anything at the moment.

Makes sense! Since a workaround doesn't exist, I'll go ahead and update all integration code to send the header explicitly. Will be a little tedious, but doable. Thank you!
@Sral1987, FW for old devices has been published
Hi,
I have a somewhat stupid question regarding the import of neighbors. In Firmware 20240426 the import for neighbors is greyed out. Remote Services are enabled.
What am I missing?
And is it correct that I can't transmit Virtual Objects via Remote to another LM?

Thanks for your Help
All devices must have 2024 fw.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

I'm just testing wireguard vpn, no success. I guest I should give a local address in format x.x.x.x/24, at least remote interface allowed ip in format x.x.x.x/32 and server address as x.x.x.x:port

It seems to be functional but i'm not able to ping nether way. Maybe there is something wrong in my ip mask.

Another problem: ip must be an static ip but it should be any url so we can resolve a dinamic server, an usual config.

Since we can not get this to work, it is a great addition to vpn connections. Thank you!
@jlfneir, try this updated package. Install through System config > System > Packages > Add Package.

https://dl.openrb.com/pkg/wireguard-lm_2...8_imx6.ipk
https://dl.openrb.com/pkg/wireguard-lm_2...8_imx6.sig

Local address should be /32 since it's the tunnel interface IP address. Allowed address netmask can be different: /32 for single IP access only, /24 for the whole class C network. On the server side the Allowed address value should be the same as the client's Local address (/32).