This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic multiple users
I was wondering, what is the correct way to have multiple users on the Mosaic 3.0.
First create their users and then go to sync one by one on the mosaic page.
https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...gistration
After that the changes can be loaded on only one user and all the other users get the same updates if changes are made?

Or are there other simpler ways to do this?
User which is logged in LM is admin for this LM on cloud. This user can grand permissions to other users and they see what admin creates.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(14.07.2019, 08:56)Daniel. Wrote: User which is logged in LM is admin for this LM on cloud. This user can grand permissions to other users and they see what admin creates.
Yes, but for first time dont you need to sync the lm for the first time. How can a user get access without the first sync.
They create their acconut on the first page and then i need to sync to their account or is their something that i dont get.
Sure you need to sync but only the 'admin' user.
Ctrl+F5
(15.07.2019, 07:44)Daniel. Wrote: Sure you need to sync but only the 'admin' user.
Yes but i get a new user to make the registration. And make their account and password. How do i connect them to the Lm that i want to connect them to without knowing their account settings and password. And do a sync to cloud.

Question is by just knowing their email or account name, how do i connect them to the Lm cloud?
You login to cloud via 'admin' account here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/apps/data/users/index and give permission to new user to Mosaic3.0
Ctrl+F5