This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[Request] Zigbee driver / app
(17.04.2019, 15:07)suporte.arqtech Wrote: Hello, i have expectations for the implementation of zigbee in LM.

Please include ORVIBO Zigbee devices, there´s some inexpensive devices wich can offer features for various demands.

https://www.orvibo.com/en/product/produc...index.html
Hello Logic Machine Team

any news about this Zigbee feature support
concerning supported device wanted

you can add Hue Light
and Xiaomi Aqara ecosystem 

eager to read you

Thanks
Hi, is there any news about this? Indeed ZigBee is getting more and more popular.
Hi.

I'm interested too. I would like to integrate xiaomi aquara sensors. Any news?

Thanks
I intergrated xioami ecosystem with this as below
https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/
works well, Although, I would be interested to know if it’s possible to run this on lm?
I think not as it requires node.js?
We already working on implementation of exactly this. Most of the work is finished, it will be available in some time.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.02.2020, 08:53)Daniel. Wrote: We already working on implementation of exactly this.  Most of the work is finished, it will be available in some time.
Any update when this will be ready?
Still ongoing, in a month time I need to make a demo to some customer so a beta version will be available.
Ctrl+F5
(30.04.2020, 07:52)Daniel. Wrote: Still ongoing, in a month time I need to make a demo to some customer so a beta version will be available.
sounds good, let me know if you want someone to test it on Big Grin
(30.04.2020, 07:52)Daniel. Wrote: Still ongoing, in a month time I need to make a demo to some customer so a beta version will be available.

Hello Daniel, any update about Zigbee with LM?

Thanks
FWIW i have integration between LM and Zigbee through MQTT. In my setup I'm using universal hub (SLS) which implements zigbee2mqtt mapping. I then have mapper running on LM which converts messages between KNX objects and MQTT events in both directions to implement communication between KNX and Zigbee (for example, reading temperature and humidity or door open status from xiaomi sensors and posting them to thermostat). I've posted my mapper in this topic: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=2671
Is zigbee only working with new LM Spyder or will there an APP for existing Devices via USB Stick ?
There will be usb dongle available for existing products.
Ctrl+F5
(07.10.2020, 13:43)Daniel. Wrote: There will be usb dongle available for existing products.

Now i am really excited Smile  Also HUE with Sensors ?