This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Values Logic machine Cloud
Hi i am having an issue with the Logic machine app using the remote connection.

Picture as attachment.

If i log into the app on my android it seems to log in correctly. All the mosaic visuals are there an values seem to be correct.
I  tried to change a setpoint and the value jumped back to the number that was original there. (Setpoint write and Actualt value is status)
I could not change the setpoint. I log into ETS because it was running alongside. I see the setpiont dont show in the diagnostic. 

I then log into the mosaic directly on the logic machine i see that there is difference in the values that show in the mosaic on the app and on the mosaic on the logic machine itself.

Directly from the LM5 the set point can be changed without problem and the value is written to the diagnostic in LM5.

Anyone has any tip about what i may be doing wrong.?

Thanks for any help in advance..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
Can you show how did you configure the setpoint object in mosaic widget creator? I will try to recreate it.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(19.07.2018, 09:39)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Can you show how did you configure the setpoint object in mosaic widget creator? I will try to recreate it.
BR

I attached the json file for the widget. But keep  in mind the widget works fine locally on the logic machine but not using remote connection on the android app.

Thanks again for the help..

Attached Files
.json   widget for Daniel.json (Size: 1.76 KB / Downloads: 17)
Seems as a bug, we will look on it.
Ctrl+F5
Hi
This issue was just fixed. You have to update Mosaic and sync.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(30.07.2018, 09:16)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
This issue was just fixed. You have to update Mosaic and sync.
BR
Having issues again that the mosaic is out of sync. Any tricks to try? Restaring app not doing anything. Same values. Not updating.

Check for any errors in error tab. Works fine for me.
Ctrl+F5
(14.08.2019, 18:21)Daniel. Wrote: Check for any errors in error tab.  Works fine for me.
Last error 30.06. That one was fixed. Found it in error log in objects windows. Any other place to look for errors?
Is this the same user you sent me to PM last time?
Ctrl+F5
Yes. Your login to the lm also is still valid.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
When did you install WireGeo?
Ctrl+F5
Long time ago. Time for uninstall? Is this the problem.

No, this was the only error in the device I saw, everything else looks OK. We will check on the cloud.
Ctrl+F5
Did you find anything Daniel.

(17.08.2019, 08:54)Tokatubs Wrote: Did you find anything Daniel.

Hm.. We see no problem in cloud. Everything is fine with your user. Is the problem still the same?
Ctrl+F5
(17.08.2019, 19:50)Daniel. Wrote:
(17.08.2019, 08:54)Tokatubs Wrote: Did you find anything Daniel.

Hm.. We see no problem in cloud. Everything is fine with your user. Is the problem still the same?
Checked it yesterday and today. Problem is still the same. Old values in the cloud. Not updating.