This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Text object in touch config
Hi

I want to display a text object in a widget in the touch interface of SL.
I am using a custom widget, but I cannot find there a text object to add to the widget. Is there any way to do this? 

I have made the complete visu in touch, and I don't want to redo it in normal visu to be able to add this last piece.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
(12.09.2019, 21:21)Trond Hoyem Wrote: Hi

I am using a custom widget, but I cannot find there a text object to add to the widget. Is there any way to do this? 

I have made the complete visu in touch, and I don't want to redo it in normal visu to be able to add this last piece.
Binary or something else?

Tested quick on a SL myself now.
Tried changing to custom values in objects. This shows text status in visu, but guess you tried this.
But dont show in the touch. They added this function in Mosaic 3.0, but that wont help you.
(12.09.2019, 21:21)Trond Hoyem Wrote: Hi

Never mind this post. I figured it out....
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool