This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mobile-version as Plan
Hi,

Is there a way I can use a touch-version of a plan inside a frame, and use it on a non-touch version of another plan?
In that way it would me much easyer to make a user interface for a lot of units.
Why don't you use Mosaic?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(30.09.2019, 07:08)Daniel. Wrote: Why don't you use Mosaic?
Because it's not look any good.
You can place it via frame. Pass plan ID via URL like this: http://LM_IP/scada-vis/touch#PLAN_ID

Add this to Custom CSS to hide top navigation bar:
Code:
.touch .view-frame .navbar {
  display: none;
}

.touch .view-frame .control-wrap {
  top: 10px;
}
(30.09.2019, 16:59)paalidar Wrote:
(30.09.2019, 07:08)Daniel. Wrote: Why don't you use Mosaic?
Because it's not look any good.
You should give a chance to Mosaic 3.0 where you can customize the look and feel as you like.
Ctrl+F5
In the beginning 2.0 had its limitations. But in 3.0 i really think their onto something.
With custom background, and widget creator you can make whatever you want, not only the standard ones.

If you havent tried i think its a complete different experience than the 2.0. I have both collegues and clients that really like the new look. And its a simple out of the box solution for remote control.
(01.10.2019, 07:03)admin Wrote: You can place it via frame. Pass plan ID via URL like this: http://LM_IP/scada-vis/touch#PLAN_ID

Add this to Custom CSS to hide top navigation bar:
Code:
.touch .view-frame .navbar {
  display: none;
}

.touch .view-frame .control-wrap {
  top: 10px;
}
Ok, so Its hope! Smile Where do I find the PLAN_ID?

(01.10.2019, 08:09)Tokatubs Wrote: In the beginning 2.0 had its limitations. But in 3.0 i really think their onto something.
With custom background, and widget creator you can make whatever you want, not only the standard ones.

If you havent tried i think its a complete different experience than the 2.0. I have both collegues and clients that really like the new look. And its a simple out of the box solution for remote control.
I see. 
I'm running a Spacelynk, not clean LM. How can I install Mosaic? The "app store" only contain Schneider approved apps...
SE is using different name for it and it is called Touch but they still use equivalent to our Mosaic 2.0, Not sure when 3.0 will be adapted for SE.
Ctrl+F5
Where can I find the plan_id?
Select plan, open quick view and after # is your plan ID

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
(02.10.2019, 07:45)Daniel. Wrote: Select plan, open quick view and after # is your plan ID
Thanks!

Last issue; Can I hide the side-bar?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

See: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...d=60#pid60

BR,

Erwin