This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

TESTI NEI LAYOUT
Ciao a tutti, ho la necessità di scrivere delle etichette (testi) in verticale, non trovo il modo per farlo, c'è una configurazione particolare per ottenere questo ??
Hi,

Can you post your questions in English in the future? Thanks!

You can do that by adding a custom class to the text element (in this sample verticaltext)

Add this code to you custom ccs:

Code:
.item.verticaltext.item-label {
    transform: rotate(90deg)!important;
    transform-origin: left top 0;
}
BR,

Erwin
(22.11.2019, 19:13)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Can you post your questions in English in the future? Thanks!

You can do that by adding a custom class to the text element (in this sample verticaltext)

Add this code to you custom ccs:

Code:
}
BR,

Erwin

thanks for the answer, I added the code in my custom css but in the layout I don't find the desired option to get the vertical text, where am I doing wrong?

thanks for the answer, I added the code in my custom css but in the layout I don't find the desired option to get the vertical text, where am I doing wrong?
Hi,

Did you add the additional class ‘verticaltext’ to your text element in the editor?

The change is only visible in the live view and not in the editor.

BR, 

Erwin
hello, ok I see it live, let me point out that in this way there is no possibility to precisely position the text in the layout, what is the way to define it from the editor? I also ask if there is a way to read the text having the individual vertical letters in order to avoid reading by bending the head?
This might be helpful: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...rientation
(24.11.2019, 11:03)admin Wrote: This might be helpful: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...rientation
thanks to the information, I tried but I didn't get the desired result, I apologize for the inaccuracies but I didn't study this matter and therefore I need your kind technical support.
Code:
}
p {
  writing-mode: vertical-rl;
  text-orientation: upright;
}
It should be:
Code:
}
perfect thanks !
I also ask if there is a way to insert a colored background to the text ?!
(25.11.2019, 07:32)admin Wrote: It should be:
Code:
}
perfetto grazie !

Chiedo anche se esiste un modo per inserire uno sfondo colorato nel testo ?!
You can set background via CSS:
Code:
  background-color: red;
}
very well thank you, it works, now I'd like to get the green background activation if an "x" object goes to 1 and red if another "y" object goes to 2. I guess this is possible too ?!
You can convert this
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...7#pid12317
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Good evening, I would like to activate an object (value_3) as a function of a temperature value (value_1) + a differential value (value_2), how can I do!?
(18.12.2019, 19:35)Hosutech Wrote: Good evening, I would like to activate an object (value_3) as a function of a temperature value (value_1) + a differential value (value_2), how can I do!?
Hi
Do you want to get v1 and v2 then add them together and write to v3?  v1 + v2 = v3 ?
Ctrl+F5
I explained myself wrongly, I have to start a command (value_3) when the room temperature (value_1) is 2.5 ° C (value_2) higher than the setpoint requested by the user (value_4).
Therefore :
(value_3 = 1) if (value_1> = value_4 + value_2) else (value_3 = 0)
mi sono spiegato male, devo far partire un comando (value_3) quando la temperatura ambiente (value_1) è 2,5°C (value_2) superiore al setpoint richiesto dall'utente (value_4).
Quindi :
(value_3 = 1) if (value_1 >= value_4 + value_2 ) else (value_3 = 0)
Google translator didn't work well here Smile

Based on your description do it like that.
Tag objects v1,v2,v4  as you want  but not v4.  In my example it is setpiont, temp and delta but not switch.
Create event based script which will be triggered by your tag.
Code:
temp = grp.getvalue('Thermostat Temperature')
setpoint = grp.getvalue('Thermostat setpoint')
delta = grp.getvalue('Thermostat delta')

if temp >= (setpoint + delta) then

grp.write('Thermostat Switch', true)

else
  grp.write('Thermostat Switch', false)
end
Change group addresses as needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
THANK YOU !!
happy birthday!

.. I applied it also using an and filter, here is what I wrote in the script:
value_2 = grp.getvalue ('3/3/2') - set speed
value_1 = grp.getvalue ('7/0/0') - summer / winter
value_3 = grp.getvalue ('6/0/2') - master command

temp = grp.getvalue ('2/2/7')
setpoint = grp.getvalue ('2/2/17')
delta = grp.getvalue ('3/1/202')

if delta <= (temp - setpoint) and (value_1 == false) and (value_3 == false) then

grp.write ('2/0/92', true)
grp.write ('6/0/92', value_2)

else
   grp.write ('2/0/92', false)
   grp.write ('6/0/92', 0) - byte to 0

end
Good morning,
I have communication problems in the configuration of devices on different lines present in a system composed of 6 lines connected together with the Router / IP module. The server is connected to the bus via IP and not via TP, do you recommend changing the connection to the bus?
(see screenshot)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing