This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schedular Mosaic.
Is there a posibillity to put a schedular of some sort in Mosaic?
The only way is via using frame but it will have to be quite big.
In new Mosaic Beta we added dedicated widget Scheduler but I wouldn't use this version yet on customer project.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.04.2020, 07:30)Daniel. Wrote: The only way is via using frame but it will have to be quite big.
In new Mosaic Beta we added dedicated widget Scheduler but I wouldn't use this version yet on customer project.

Hi Daniel,

on Mosaic is there the opportunity to open the scheduler simply with a pop up when a bottom is pressed or you suggest to use a page for the scheduler?

I tried it and when I test it with my PC there is not problem instead with a tablet Android 10" and by phone does not work. What do you suggest? 
Thanks.
I think the only option without writing custom widget is what you did. It probably is not working on mobile as when a widget is too big for a screen it is not shown.
Ctrl+F5
(17.04.2020, 10:15)Daniel. Wrote: I think the only option without writing custom widget is what you did.  It probably is not working on mobile as when a widget is too big for a screen it is not shown.

I need to find out the best solution. I do not understand how can I build a scheduler by custom widget.

Thank you.
When I say custom widget I mean writing it from scratch in code, not via using the build editor.
Ctrl+F5
(17.04.2020, 11:04)Daniel. Wrote: When I say custom widget I mean writing it from scratch in code, not via using the build editor.

When you think a scheduler will be ready for Mosaic? Unfortunately I have not skill in scratch.
Sorry but I do not want to promises anything now. We have limited development due to covid19
Ctrl+F5