This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Thermostat function
Hello,

In the general options of a switch widget I can select "Functions" and then this widget appears directly in the Functions submenu of the main menú.

How can I select a Function for a Termostat widget? I can't see this option in the configuration

Thanks
The predefined widgets got function predefined too. Thermostat belongs to climate function.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(20.05.2020, 07:17)Daniel. Wrote: The predefined widgets got function predefined too. Thermostat belongs to climate function.

Sorry, I'm using the "Air conditioner" widget and is not shown in any predefined function. How can I do to include this widget in "climate" function? or create a new function if it's possible.

The "Thermostat" appears in "climate" as you say.
I just checked and the function definition is missing in this widget. I tried to modify this widget but for some reason could not add new to Mosaic. Will check with dev and update you.
Ctrl+F5
(21.05.2020, 07:42)Daniel. Wrote: I just checked and the function definition is missing in this widget. I tried to modify this widget but for some reason could not add new to Mosaic. Will check with dev and update you.

Ok Daniel, thank you very much.
(21.05.2020, 07:42)Daniel. Wrote: I just checked and the function definition is missing in this widget. I tried to modify this widget but for some reason could not add new to Mosaic. Will check with dev and update you.

Dear Daniel, do you have any new about this?

Thanks
This topic is second on the development/fix list should be done soon.
Ctrl+F5
(26.05.2020, 12:52)Daniel. Wrote: This topic is second on the development/fix list should be done soon.

Thank you Daniel. I must update anything in the LM when the new fix is finished?
(26.05.2020, 15:24)pentadom Wrote:
(26.05.2020, 12:52)Daniel. Wrote: This topic is second on the development/fix list should be done soon.

Thank you Daniel. I must update anything in the LM when the new fix is finished?
I will let you know.
Ctrl+F5
Update Mosaic and clear the cache.
Ctrl+F5