This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Checking status after sending scheduler command
I think that scheduler could have possibility to define in command the status of another group adress which is checked after some defined offset. Because it is possible that command was sent but on the bus there was too much traffic and command was not received by destination device. I haven't already such situation but I think that with such additional tool scheduler would be more reliable. Maybe users won't use this function in every scheduler but when there will be a need for special reliability.
Done is better than perfect
Just like you said Yourself, you never need it.,

And when for what ever reason you might need it, then script is your friend...

BR,

Erwin
If bus is already overloaded all other functions like visualization, scenes etc sometimes might not work as well. This status check you're proposing is not a proper fix.
(04.09.2020, 04:50)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Just like you said Yourself, you never need it.,

And when for what ever reason you might need it, then script is your friend...

BR,

Erwin

I know that, scripts ale always my best companions in logic realization Wink  but as I've said I see the place for do it in more oneplace and logic place Wink 

Thank you both Erwin and Admin for replies
Done is better than perfect