This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACnet Objects Missing
I have a problem with the BACnet Server function. This is the second time all BACnet Objects disappers. The server has been running for about 5mnd now. 
The only thing that appers in YABE when scanning is the Device-object. Last time it helped to reboot the LM5, but this time it does not. Is there some solution for this problem that is not a full reset? Anyone else experienced this problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

what is your hostname?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Which firmware version are you running?
Did this happen during service on the LM?

I have experienced something similar, when adding "illegal" BACNet object. Like norwegian letters: "æ ø å" and some other special characters 
And also when using some wrong object-types, (Ting I was trying to export "string")

1 error, and entire BACNet object list dissapeared.
I removed all export-check-boxes but one. 
Then checked bacnet-object list to be OK

And thereafter added them i bulks, untill i found the illegal object.  

But if this happened outside of servicing/adding stuff.. 
I can only pray that Admin helps you further...

- Darth Paul -
This problem has happend 2 times, and never during service. It just happens, and the BMS reports error with the communication between BACnet objects.

Hostname: LogicMachine
FW: 20200312
Try installing 2020.07 RC3
Change also device ID and see what happen.
Ctrl+F5
I have the same issue, this is one of the reasons I updatet to the newest firmware found on this forum. That did not help. The attached image is Yabe's error message.

Also when I import KNXPROJ file directly in to the LM, many descriptions on GA that is unchanged became blank.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please send backup via PM so we can test BACnet locally.
(19.10.2020, 13:31)admin Wrote: Please send backup via PM so we can test BACnet locally.

Sent
Thanks, it works for me locally with YABE. Can you provide some steps on how to reproduce this issue? Maybe you can provide remote access to your device?
(19.10.2020, 14:00)admin Wrote: Thanks, it works for me locally with YABE. Can you provide some steps on how to reproduce this issue? Maybe you can provide remote access to your device?

Hi, I have tried to locally connect a cable directly to the LM, it still says the same error, maybe it is hardware issues?
I can unfortunatly not provide remote access as it is behind a very strict 2-step authentication VPN and does not have direct internet access.
I cannot stress how urgent this problem is, now the entire BACnet communication acts strange. Values are misplaced at wrong instance numbers according to the CSV export from the LM. We need to get this solved as our customer does not trust the information displayed.
I would suggest performing factory reset. Restore the project you sent to Admin. I would also try to change of instance ID and even the port.
Ctrl+F5