This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How get this worked? SpaceLink+SmartlinkTCP+SmartlinkRTUx2+PowertTagx18
Hello,

I have SmartLinkTCP with connected 2xSmartlinkRTU over modbus and 18xPowertags (see screenshot)
SmartLink configured with RCA iC60 channels
I get statuses from Powertags
I have no any status updates from Smartlink devices. Only first time after mapping.
Write to Smartlink channels is working fine
Sometimes i get error "method called on invalid context" in modbus error window
I tried pesistent connection and no persistent
How to get this working? And how to get it fast (i have to get quick status response)? 
Thank You

Can you provide a screenshot from error log?
(10.12.2020, 18:35)admin Wrote: Can you provide a screenshot from error log?

There is no errors for last night with no persistent connection checked. Error is present only when perssitent connection is checked.
Also very high CPU load and still no any status from Smartlink

Is it possible for you to provide remote access to the device?
(11.12.2020, 08:43)admin Wrote: Is it possible for you to provide remote access to the device?

In PM
Thanks for the access. I've modified the persistent behavior to share the TCP connection between different devices with the same TCP connection settings (IP/port).
To minimize the CPU load you need to set "Value send delta" parameter in each mapping entry accordingly. If delta is not set then each read once per 5 seconds will update all mapped objects. Since you have a lot of mapped objects the CPU load becomes very high.
(11.12.2020, 12:59)admin Wrote: Thanks for the access. I've modified the persistent behavior to share the TCP connection between different devices with the same TCP connection settings (IP/port).
To minimize the CPU load you need to set "Value send delta" parameter in each mapping entry accordingly. If delta is not set then each read once per 5 seconds will update all mapped objects. Since you have a lot of mapped objects the CPU load becomes very high.

Is the only problem? I tried persistent connection in past with no success Blush ...

And i can`t change Smartlink profiles, becouse after that config button is hiding.

Thank You for fast help

(11.12.2020, 12:59)admin Wrote: Thanks for the access. I've modified the persistent behavior to share the TCP connection between different devices with the same TCP connection settings (IP/port).

Web UI lost connection after a while and stop refresh status. Refresh page is help for a few minutes
Smartlink configuration button is visible only when either "Smartlink-TCP" or "Smartlink-RTU" profile is selected. Selecting any other profile will cause the button to be hidden.

Add "Value send delta" to objects with float32 data type, it will help to reduce the load and unnecessary object list reloads.
(11.12.2020, 13:55)admin Wrote: Smartlink configuration button is visible only when either "Smartlink-TCP" or "Smartlink-RTU" profile is selected. Selecting any other profile will cause the button to be hidden.

Add "Value send delta" to objects with float32 data type, it will help to reduce the load and unnecessary object list reloads.

Thank You. Now work much better.

One more question. How to control state of NSX breaker? Nothing happens when I change mapped address state
Can you control it from smartlink web UI?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(14.12.2020, 08:44)Daniel. Wrote: Can you control it from smartlink web UI?

Yes, I can switch state over IFE WEB UI

I just make json profile a little bit shorter and add value delta. Result profile in attach

Attached Files
.json   Compact_NSX-Compact_NSX_E.json (Size: 15.8 KB / Downloads: 11)
Don't know which registry you want to control but none in this profile has "writable": 1, parameter.
Ctrl+F5
(14.12.2020, 14:29)Daniel. Wrote: Don't know which registry you want to control but none in this profile has "writable": 1, parameter.

This is original profile that was shorten. "writable": 1 is also absent In full original profile 

How to control state of NSX breaker?
Add this parameter to the registry you want to write to. You should check in manuals if such registry is writable. Take it to account that writing to registry with Value_bitmask is not possible in current FW in profile. There are few examples in this forum how to do it via script. New firmware will have this possibility, it should be available before Xmass.
Ctrl+F5
(14.12.2020, 15:51)Daniel. Wrote: Add this parameter to the registry you want to write to. You should check in manuals if such registry is writable.  Take it to account that writing to registry with Value_bitmask is not possible in current FW in profile. There are few examples in this forum how to do it via script.  New firmware will have this possibility, it should be available before Xmass.

It is not so simple...
page 52:
https://download.schneider-electric.com/...DOCA0091EN

How to properly combine json profile with direct write sequence to Modbus TCP from script?
Or how to create correct mapping for write 20 registers at a one time
I think you will be better in contacting SE support for this.
Ctrl+F5
Now something wrong with RTU connection (see attach).
"broadcast read not allowed" 
Modbus error log is empty

Clear browser cache and try again
(15.12.2020, 11:17)admin Wrote: Clear browser cache and try again
Thank You! Now it work

(15.12.2020, 11:17)admin Wrote: Clear browser cache and try again

Now a can`t add any Modbus device )
Try now it should be working