This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Custom value select - Control Size Scale
Hi,

I've seen that using chrome and android app the function "Control Size Scale" on "Custom value select" doesn't work...
It seems that the property  transform: scale is not inserted inside object properties. But if I add it manually inspecting the object it works...

I've tried it using Mozilla and it's working fine...

Is there any way to solve it when using app?

Thanks.
This is a known bug. As a temporary solution you can use Custom CSS and additional classes to scale controls.
(16.02.2021, 08:03)admin Wrote: This is a known bug. As a temporary solution you can use Custom CSS and additional classes to scale controls.

Done:

Code:
.popover.control-vselect {
  transform: scale(1.75)!important;
}

Thanks!
(16.02.2021, 13:26)jmir Wrote:
(16.02.2021, 08:03)admin Wrote: This is a known bug. As a temporary solution you can use Custom CSS and additional classes to scale controls.

Done:

Code:
.popover.control-vselect {
}

Thanks!

Hi, I've just seen that this solution changes the menu size of schedulers day selection, ...
Is there any way to apply it only to custom value selection menus on visualitzation?
Thanks.
Try this
Code:
.popover.control.control-vselect.show{
}
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(06.04.2021, 15:41)Daniel. Wrote: Try this
Code:
}

Ok now it works!
Thanks!
(08.04.2021, 13:41)jmir Wrote:
(06.04.2021, 15:41)Daniel. Wrote: Try this
Code:
}

Ok now it works!
Thanks!

Hello Daniel,
I'm using the same CSS code and I want to display the Value without touching the slider. 
Please how could I do it ? 
Thanks in advance
"Custom value select" cannot be used in "Show control" mode.