This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet problems LM
Me again!

I've manage to get the object in my LM now.

And I have the values that I want. But when the values changes on my device it doesn't change in LM, I have to reboot LM everytime for it to change.
Is it supposed to be like that?

This is just a scanner, you should scan each time you want to see update. The bacnet client app is pooling for mapped objects so in there you should see update.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.03.2021, 12:39)Daniel. Wrote: This is just a scanner, you should scan each time you want to see update.  The bacnet client app is pooling for mapped objects so in there you should see update.

Ok, but I could not use the client app because it was to much objects. 
So I try to do this in LM. 

I use Mosaic for lighting and heating control (knx), and I want to use Mosaic to read values from my bacnet device (ventilation). 
Can someone please tell me how I can do this the easiest way Smile
But this is only scanner. If no app then you must use script from the link I sent you earlier.
Ctrl+F5
(24.03.2021, 13:12)Daniel. Wrote: But this is only scanner. If no app then you must use script from the link I sent you earlier.

I will check that out. 

So I create an event-based script for my group address then?

Sorry, I am new to this lua scripting.
Even can be used for writing, to which object you want to write? What is the bacnet ID
Ctrl+F5
(24.03.2021, 14:53)Daniel. Wrote: Even can be used for writing, to which object you want to write? What is the bacnet ID

Bacnet id is 2, only want to read value.
For example  this one:
Create resident script with interval as often you want to read the value.  Change 1/1/1 to object you want to write the value to.
Code:
require('bacnet')

value = bacnet.readvalue(2, 'analog input', 1)
grp.checkwrite('1/1/1', value)
Ctrl+F5
(24.03.2021, 16:27)Daniel. Wrote: Create resident script with interval as often you want to read the value.  Change 1/1/1 to object you want to write the value to.
Code:
require('bacnet')

value = bacnet.readvalue(2, 'analog input', 1)
grp.checkwrite('1/1/1', value)

This was what I needed, thank you again Daniel!