This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KOSTAL Plenticore Modbus Profile
Hi @all,

I want to integrate my KOSTAL Plenticore inverter via MODBUS to visualize it via TOUCH3.

Does anybody can help me with a tested Modbus configuration?

Many thanks!

Best Regards 
Steffen
You can implement the profile yourself using the generator: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3053
All values are of "register" type and most of them use float32 for "bus_datatype" and "datatype" fields.
Also don't forget to use port 1502 instead of default 502 and set slave ID to 71.
Hi Daniel,

many thanks for the hint and providing the tool. I will try my best and post the profile hear after testing it.

Best Regards
Steffen
Here is my tested profil just with some important values. But it can be easily adopted.

Attached Files
.json   Kostal_Plenticore.json (Size: 1.72 KB / Downloads: 10)