This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Lost icons...
Hi,

I've seen that some icons have disapeared from a visualitzation and in it's place the attached image is showed...
When I try to add the icon again, the same sign appears to the visualitzation.
Can it be an SD issue?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Clear browser cache and it nothing then yes most likely SD.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(30.05.2022, 07:08)Daniel Wrote: Clear browser cache and it nothing then yes most likely SD.

Clearing cache doesn't work...

If I do a backup now (with this icons lost), reflashing a new SD and restoring the project will be ok?
Or should I use a previous backup (when there wasn't this issue)?

Thanks.
If you take a backup now you should be able to just restore the icons. I would keep both backups just in case.
The question is if something else is corrupted too?
Ctrl+F5
(30.05.2022, 07:45)Daniel Wrote: If you take a backup now you should be able to just restore the icons. I would keep both backups just in case.
The question is if something else is corrupted too?

So, the best option is to restore from a backup done before this issue, isn't it?

What is stored inside the SD (icons, scripts, ....)

Thanks.
It depends of the hw version. If you have SPI flash (Disk info next to memory) then in this case DB, trends and script storage is stored on SPI and everything else on SD. If you don't have hw with SPI then everything is on SD.
Ctrl+F5