This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
(12.06.2023, 09:21)admin Wrote: @CristianAgata, we will look into adding this device soon

@ikhy, most sensors don't have internal calibration setting so we might add an offset field for temperature and humidity measurements. For now you can use an extra group address and apply offset via an event script.

Thanks
(12.06.2023, 14:34)Daniel Wrote: Yes this device will work, I have one.
Make sure it is correctly wired, rx, tx must be crossed.
What does the dot on top right corner of the app says? Can you open the network?
You also might need to reset the sensor, see datasheet.

Thank you Daniel:

As you can see in photo I think is wired correctly, rx,tx crossed as in the manual.
The dot en the top right corner is green, I can open the network as you can see in the image attached,
I have restarted the sensor and the sensor is right because I have tested it with wiser system.
I attach configuration in the Zigbee app
Any suggestion??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This looks good, if you used it with another gateway make sure to reset it properly. Pres reset 3x and then press again and hold for 10s, LED should flash red. Once reset is complete press 3 times reset to put it in pairing mode. LED should flash orange it I remember well.
Connect GND between LM and interface.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.06.2023, 15:49)Daniel Wrote: This looks good, if you used it with another gateway make sure to reset it properly. Pres reset 3x and then press again and hold for 10s, LED should flash red.  Once reset is complete press 3 times reset to put it in pairing mode. LED should flash orange it I remember well.
Connect GND between LM and interface.

Hello Team:

I have connected the GND between LM and interface, and I have reseted correctly the Zigbee device, now the zigbee device is flashing orange like you said, but I have not receive any signal in Zigbee App. I have noted that the LED NET on the left top in the interface, next to PWR LED never light. It could give you a hint about What the problem could be?. Have I to change the channel in configuration?

I have other Zigbee devices, but the interface doesnt recognice anything. What test must I do to discart hardware problems, or incompatibility problems between zigbee devices?

I also have other zigbee elements like : Smart Plug (CCT711119) and Wiser Window/Door sensor (CCT591011), all of them are reseted, and sending signal flashing in orange, but Zigbee interface doesnt recognice any of them. 

best regards
Roger
Post what you have in ZigBee app logs.
(13.06.2023, 07:34)admin Wrote: Post what you have in ZigBee app logs.

[2023-06-13 09:52:46] CC: resetting device
[2023-06-13 09:53:06] CC: resetting device
[2023-06-13 09:53:26] CC: resetting device
[2023-06-13 09:53:46] CC: could not reset dongle
[2023-06-13 09:53:46] CC: error initializing
[2023-06-13 09:53:46] ZB: could not start coordinator
[2023-06-13 09:53:46] TASK zb_initialize aborted: stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
...tmp.a1T5qQlEly/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:894: in function <...tmp.a1T5qQlEly/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:890>
[2023-06-13 09:54:22] CC: resetting device
[2023-06-13 09:54:42] CC: resetting device

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   logs.txt (Size: 600 bytes / Downloads: 0)
This issue usually is related to wrong connection, double check the cables.
Do you have any script or modbus where RS485-2 is used or just enabled? RS485-2 and RS232 share the same interface and only one can be used at the time.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
You can also perform RS232 self-test. Remove the ZigBee app, connect RS232 RX/TX on LM together and run this script once. You will see the result in the Alerts tab.
Code:
port = require('serial').open('/dev/RS232')
str = '1234567890'
port:flush()

for i = 1, 100 do
  port:write(str)
  res = port:read(#str, 1)

if not res or res ~= str then
    fail = true
    break
  end
end

alert(fail and 'ERROR' or 'OK')
Hello team:

Yes, yes, yes, thank you a lot .

I have reseted to defaults RTU settings in LM, uninstall and reinstall Zigbee App, reboot, and it is now working..

Thank you very much
best regards
Roger
Hello everyone!
I'd like to integrate a Moes BRT-100-TRV is it work with ZigBee gateway?
Or could you suggest other wireless thermal heads that will work.

P.S iTRV is unfortunately not available.

Thank you in advance!
Most likely this Moes TRV won't work as it uses a custom implementation for the thermostat functionality instead of standard ZigBee clusters.
(28.06.2023, 12:20)admin Wrote: Most likely this Moes TRV won't work as it uses a custom implementation for the thermostat functionality instead of standard ZigBee clusters.

Okay, what you can say about this WOOX R7067?

Others who use ZigBee, which TRV models do you use?
(13.04.2023, 15:27)Zen Wrote: Is it possible to add this?
The device is an MHCOZY 4-channel ZigBee Relay - it identifies itself like a 1-channel switch but, as you can check in the profile, the channels are 4.
--------------------------------------

Manufacturer: _TZ3000_u3oupgdy
Model: TS0004

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Now it iworking fine with all the functionalities, thank you
WOOX R7067 won't work. Danfoss Ally should work but we haven't tested it.
Hi everyone,
we have bought a 0/1-10 ZigBee dimmer. The device is recognized as "eWeLight ZB-DL01".I can configure it on ZigBee app and assign the GAs to the elements, but it won't do anything when we try to make it work by assign values to the GAs.
The ZigBee S10 dimmer: https://i.imgur.com/cu6fz2i.png
[Image: cu6fz2i.png]

I'll paste here the profile for the device:

Manufacturer: eWeLight
Model: ZB-DL01

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
- LevelCtrl (8)
- LightLink (4096)
Such device should work as is without a profile.
Enable debug logging in the configuration and try controlling this device from the UI / Control & status. Then provide logs.
(05.07.2023, 14:24)admin Wrote: Such device should work as is without a profile.
Enable debug logging in the configuration and try controlling this device from the UI / Control & status. Then provide logs.

Hi admin, tryed several time to use the device via UI, but it doesnt provide me any stats about signal, and doesnt provide anything when i click the "Read" button, but it doesn't go in timeout. I'll post there the log file with the commands sent, so you can help me check what's wrong. I've sent some "level value" commands under Control&Status-->Level control section but the value provided in output by the dimmer never changed.

Attached Files
.txt   S10dimmer_log.txt (Size: 8.71 KB / Downloads: 2)
(06.07.2023, 07:04)Zen Wrote:
(05.07.2023, 14:24)admin Wrote: Such device should work as is without a profile.

Hi admin, tryed several time to use the device via UI, but it doesnt provide me any stats about signal, and doesnt provide anything when i click the "Read" button, but it doesn't go in timeout. I'll post there the log file with the commands sent, so you can help me check what's wrong. I've sent some "level value" commands under Control&Status-->Level control section but the value provided in output by the dimmer never changed.

Ok, now seems to work.
I've done a reset to the device, deleted it on the list and start the pairing from the begin. 
Now it seems to fully work, with set level and on/off status.
I think the problem was it was not fully recognized correctly at the first pairing. Now i can see the signal % value and the other things. 
Thanks for the support
Is it possible to add these profile for these producs?
At least temperature and setpoint?

Manufacturer: NAMRON AS
Model: 5401396
Firmware version: 6.9.1.0_r4

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)