This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
(17.11.2023, 15:06)Daniel Wrote: This device works fine in my installation. Power down the zigbee interface and try again.
This device has dual firmware, one is zigbee and another is BLE.  Do as I mention above only keep pressing for 20sec. It might be in BLE state.

It works! thanks!

It was at BLE mode
Hi guys, is it possible to add this device?
It's a battery-powered thermostat.

Manufacturer: _TZE200_viy9ihs7
Model: TS0601

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)
@Zen, this has already been asked several times. We won't support such devices because it does not use standard ZigBee HVAC thermostat cluster.
(22.11.2023, 08:50)admin Wrote: @Zen, this has already been asked several times. We won't support such devices because it does not use standard ZigBee HVAC thermostat cluster.

Thank you admin.

I've bought a MOES 1 gang push button and i'm trying using it via LogicMachine.
I've paired the device and logicmachine recognized it instanlty. After linking the G.A. to my device, it doesn't seems to change the status neither if i press 1 time, or long press, on the button.

Have you experienced something similiar? Am i doing something wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Would it be possible to add the device definitions in the Appendix ?
I currently put unrecognized devices in a group and can then control TW / RGB.
would it not be possible to adapt the app so that if the device is not recognized, the assignment can be made manually?

Attached Files
.txt   zigbee.txt (Size: 3.86 KB / Downloads: 7)
@Zen, we have support for a similar device with 4 buttons. If 1 button behaves the same then it should work in the next app update.

@tom77, we will take a look. Adding color temp / RGB support to lamps is easy but I can't promise that all other devices will be supported. Some of them do not use standard ZigBee clusters.
(28.11.2023, 11:15)admin Wrote: @Zen, we have support for a similar device with 4 buttons. If 1 button behaves the same then it should work in the next app update.

@tom77, we will take a look. Adding color temp / RGB support to lamps is easy but I can't promise that all other devices will be supported. Some of them do not use standard ZigBee clusters.

Thank you.
That's the monitor log whenever i activate the button
Code:
Nr Time   Type       Address     Cluster Action    Data
8 03:51.0 RX 8%  385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
7 03:50.3 RX 13% 385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
6 03:49.7 RX 13% 385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
5 03:49.0 RX 13% 385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
4 03:48.3 RX 13% 385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
3 03:47.6 RX 13% 385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
2 03:46.8 RX 14% 385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
1 03:44.7 RX 14% 385cfbfffe7443e1 OnOff TuyaToggle '-
Did  so much fantastic job OPENRB.
Thkx all support like always.

Heart
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
@tom77, here's what can and can't be supported from your list:

TS0502B - already supported (light level + color temp)

GL-C-008 - will be added
P40 TW Value - will be added
RB 286 C - will be added

lumi.remote.b686opcn01 - can't add support without having the actual device for testing

TS0601 - won't support (non-standard implementation)
I added a new zigbee smart plug recently and while it's values gets updated in the LM zigbee app the linked group addresses are not.
Only when I manually click on 'device status' in the zigbee app the group addresses are updated.
The linked group addresses all have a tag 'groupread' for replying to group read requests (https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=18)
The other group addresses for the linked zigbee devices all get their values updated correctly.

What can be the problem and the solution?

Thanks!
Device need a profile, post what you see in Device information (the i icon)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
This is what it says:

Manufacturer: LUMI
Model: lumi.plug.maeu01

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- DeviceTempCfg (2)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
- Alarms (9)
- SeMetering (1794)
- HaElectricalMeasurement (2820)
Output clusters
- Time (10)
- Ota (25)

Endpoint 242
Profile: 41440
Output clusters
- GreenPower (33)

Reported attributes
- currentsummdelivered: 13.1
- haactivepower: 47.8
- hapowerdivisor: 10
- hapowermultiplier: 1
- onoff: true
- sepowerdivisor: 1000
- sepowermultiplier: 1

btw, I already have similar working devices, just this one won't update its group addresses automatically.
Hi,

Problem solved by removing the zigbee device in zigbee app, let it re-join and re-attach the group addresses.
Now the group addresses are updated accordingly.
I'm trying to add 2 zigbee Aqara/Xiaomi WSDCGQ11LM Temp/Humidity sensors.
After several tries, I'm unable to pair either one of them, though I can pair them using my other zigbee coordinator (Zigstar).

In the monitor I get this result:

ps: I already have 2 of them working and paired a year ago.

What could be the problem?

Thanks!
Try pairing them as close as possible to the ZigBee gateway.
(13.12.2023, 13:52)admin Wrote: Try pairing them as close as possible to the ZigBee gateway.

Hi Admin,

Thanks for the tip, but after several attempts it seems it doens't solve the problem.
Is a restart of the LM an option?

In attachment the csv file of the monitoring of the last attempt.

Attached Files
.txt   zigbee-monitor.csv.txt (Size: 7.33 KB / Downloads: 0)
Is this supported in LM zigbee? https://www.smarterhomeshop.eu/aqara-rad...1-srts-a01
This valve is not supported at the moment. As an alternative solution the next app version will have Bosch Radiator Thermostat II support.
Does the Bosch support the use of externat temperatures? E.g use a KNX thermostat for controlling these?
It does support remote temperature sensor but we haven't tested it yet. The only limitation is that Bosch valve does not have any timeout mechanism for the remote temperature. Other valves will revert back to the internal temperature sensor if the remote value has not been received for some time. For Bosch valve to revert you need to power it down by removing the batteries.