This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Scheduler as google calendar
Dear all,
a customer of mine has to manage many schedulers per a variable. Even if LM scheduler usually  is very usefull, for this purpose I should simplify.

Is there a way to manage or integrate a google calendar? 

Thanks.

BR
Our partners have a paid solution for Google calendar: https://www.knxlogic.eu/product/ics-knx-gateway-add-on/
(28.08.2024, 07:09)Domoticatorino Wrote: Dear all,
a customer of mine has to manage many schedulers per a variable. Even if LM scheduler usually  is very usefull, for this purpose I should simplify.

Is there a way to manage or integrate a google calendar? 

Thanks.

BR

Hi Mr Torino Smile

we indeed have an addon library which synchronises with a google calendar.
You can freely define what needs to happen at the start and at the end of the planned calendar event. And even what to do if an event is added, which a start in the past(in case an event was added 'too late' to the calendar. You can also specify that the group address to use sits in the title (or another field) of the event.
A series of predefined, common, action/configuration is in the library, but you can modify as needed, based on complexity you envisage.
The library support all common recurrence types of an event (days/weeks/months/years/...)

PM me if you need more information.

BR
Christof
Don't ask what we can do in KNX but wonder what we can't - www.KNXlogic.eu