This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mode
Hi,

I am trying to use Lm5 on IP backbone with five knx Lines.
I tried a simple test prior, Lm5 with only IP connection to an IPR and it just worked (with Mode set to IP Routing).

Should it just work on site to with multiple lines?
Apart from not seeing any changes to objects, what else can I look at or try?

Thanks
By default LM has no filters set so yes it will work. If there will be too big traffic you can add filters in LM. Communication is done via multicast, just make sure IT didn't block this.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(Yesterday, 07:13)Daniel Wrote: By default LM has no filters set so yes it will work. If there will be too big traffic you can add filters in LM.  Communication is done via multicast, just make sure IT didn't block this.

Thanks Daniel. I will default it and try again. 

Is there a particular setting that confirms all is correct - Interface or Arp table?

Network is a few basic Teltonika switches to expand on a basic BMS network.