Hello,
I have a question regarding New Visu.
The visualisation will be used mainly on a mobile phone (Tile view only).
Is it possible to center the widgets on the screen, or make them automatically scale to the phone’s screen width?
Custom widget size:320x430, 3x4
Switch widget size: 3x1
Or I just need to add some CSS or JS to achieve this?
I also have a question regarding “Tile view width” in Admin Visu. Does this parameter have any impact on the final appearance of the application?
Thanks in advance!
BG
I have a question regarding New Visu.
The visualisation will be used mainly on a mobile phone (Tile view only).
Is it possible to center the widgets on the screen, or make them automatically scale to the phone’s screen width?
Custom widget size:320x430, 3x4
Switch widget size: 3x1
Or I just need to add some CSS or JS to achieve this?
I also have a question regarding “Tile view width” in Admin Visu. Does this parameter have any impact on the final appearance of the application?
Thanks in advance!
BG