This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

iOS App
(23.01.2018, 11:00)Daniel. Wrote: I just installed it on my ipad and iphone but I always have beta versions which are treated as separate app and the one from store is like new one again.  Does anybody else has the same?
Most likely uninstall and install will solve it but I wonder why it is like that.  I have latest iOS too.

I uninstalled and tried to re-install and got an error message that the app requires 10.3 or later...
I will update my devices then...
(23.01.2018, 23:18)baggins Wrote:
(23.01.2018, 11:00)Daniel. Wrote: I just installed it on my ipad and iphone but I always have beta versions which are treated as separate app and the one from store is like new one again.  Does anybody else has the same?
Most likely uninstall and install will solve it but I wonder why it is like that.  I have latest iOS too.

I uninstalled and tried to re-install and got an error message that the app requires 10.3 or later...
I will update my devices then...

Oooo this is Apple then. We didn't limit it there.  Will check with next version if there is any option to change this.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

I have a spacelynk, but I dont seem to find the Siri app in my App Store... only Dali, Alert Manager, Processes, Storage viewer, Touch, FB Editor and Sonos....

BR,
Mr.D
(24.01.2018, 18:52)Mr. Danielsen Wrote: Hi,

I have a spacelynk, but I dont seem to find the Siri app in my App Store... only Dali, Alert Manager, Processes, Storage viewer, Touch, FB Editor and Sonos....

BR,
Mr.D

I will pass your question to SE team responsible for this.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
It's still not showing up in the App Store...?

I just received an e-mail from Thinka, they have now been certified Apple HomeKit provider. I believe they are software only... (without the mandatory chip, since it is no longer mandatory). Is there any plans on developing HomeKit compatibility? Or am I better of buying a Thinka, or trying to setup a homebridge with the KNX plugin....?
BR,
Mr.D
(24.02.2018, 18:12)Mr.D Wrote: It's still not showing up in the App Store...?

I just received an e-mail from Thinka, they have now been certified Apple HomeKit provider. I believe they are software only... (without the mandatory chip, since it is no longer mandatory). Is there any plans on developing HomeKit compatibility? Or am I better of buying a Thinka, or trying to setup a homebridge with the KNX plugin....?

Hi,
Software-only authentication for homekit will come to ios with version 11.3 this spring - Beta 11.3 is currently available for developers. Hopefully this will make it possible to integrate this in the logic machine software. I would be very interested also.
I am one of the first users of the thinka (since 1,5 years) with homekit in combination with KNX and LM5. It works very well, robust, easy to setup and very fast (realtime). I use it to control lights, blinds, heating, fireplace... through home-app or through siri and this worldwide (i have an appletv). If you look at their website they have the thinka-module (homekitversion) again available for purchase. Now i am waiting for the apple homepod to become available in Belgium so I can control everything through siri without need for iphone or ipad.
Br 
Bart
(24.02.2018, 19:17)bmodeco Wrote:
(24.02.2018, 18:12)Mr.D Wrote: It's still not showing up in the App Store...?

Hi,
Software-only authentication for homekit will come to ios with version 11.3 this spring - Beta 11.3 is currently available for developers. Hopefully this will make it possible to integrate this in the logic machine software. I would be very interested also.
I am one of the first users of the thinka (since 1,5 years) with homekit in combination with KNX and LM5. It works very well, robust, easy to setup and very fast (realtime). I use it to control lights, blinds, heating, fireplace... through home-app or through siri and this worldwide (i have an appletv). If you look at their website they have the thinka-module (homekitversion) again available for purchase. Now i am waiting for the apple homepod to become available in Belgium so I can control everything through siri without need for iphone or ipad.
Br 
Bart

Great to hear it works well!! Hopefully this will be an integrated part of the SpaceLynk.... The price for the Thinka, with tax to Norway is way too much. It is not worth the price, even though it would be awesome!
I think I will spend some time trying to set up the spacelynk towards homebridge. I have a Mac mini running (for no purpose) that can be used as a server, and this will be a cheaper setup Smile I suspect homeKit integration with spacelynk will take a long time (if it will happen at all) since they recently came out with new hardware, and the old hardware will be stopped supporting after next year I think it is....? someone please correct me if I am wrong!! (Erwin, you might know this?)
BR,
Mr.D
Also, take a look how to submit app to App Store
[color=#000000][size=small][font=monospace][url=https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-to-publish-app-to-app-store-see-main-apple-guidelines]How To Publish App To App Store[/url][/font][/size][/color]