This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Old DALI package problem
Hi,

I had the imprudence to upgrade my old LM2 (AT91) to the latest known 20181002 version.
As it turned out, there was no DALI package in the OS image. Old AT91 DALI package (2015) doesn't works with this OS version.
As well OS downgrade. So would you suggest any solution? Maybe there is more recent DALI package?

Best regards,
Konstantin
Unfortunately we don't have packages for old hardware anymore.
In that case would you please tell me how to revert to an old OS version (downgrade)?

BR,
Konstantin
See attached doc. You will need a USB-UART (TTL) adapter for this.

Attached Files
.pdf   lm2.flash.ttl.pdf (Size: 33.71 KB / Downloads: 8)
(25.10.2022, 11:47)admin Wrote: See attached doc. You will need a USB-UART (TTL) adapter for this.

Thanks a lot! That's quite enough.

BR,
Konstantin

Alas, I've got only complete OS images like lm2-at91.img or some old image like openwrt-at91-oc8s.img. Where can I find kernel.img and data.img?

BR,
Konstantin
What if I just reflash with lm2-at91.img from 0x0300000 NAND address?
This will most likely fail but you can try.