This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Smart Metering - SE PowerTag and Smartlinks SI D
Hi all. Very interesting and helpfull thread.
I have now successfully addeded my powertags and PowerTag link (A9XMWD20) and have started to get the readings which seems to work fine.

2 QUESTIONS:

1) ACCUMULATED CONSUMPTION
----------------------------------------------------
What is the best way to accumulate/count the consumption per day / month?
--> SOLVED: counter; - Just had to send a "0" value to the "Active Energy Write Value" and NOT to the "Active Energy Resettable". Solved.
  a) By trending, b) by scripting or by c) using the built in counter in the PowerTag?

It seems like the C) built in resetable register in the powerTag is the more precise way to go as trends will be more incorrect?  I was looking at the  register "3255-Active Energy Resettable" which seems like a interesting way to go if we could reset it daily by midnight.

[s]--> SOLVED: How do we reset this value easily with a script? I tried to make the JSON register "writable:1", as with other modbus items, but I could not reset the value to 0. [/s]

--> What is the best way to accumulate monthly values for trends if I reset the counter at midnight daily? I guess there are not 2 counters built in to each powerTag?

2) Powertag 230v rated voltage issue?
----------------------------------------------------
A Schneider 3-phase PowerTag "A9MEM1543" which should be rated voltage 230v can not be changed to anything less than 380v. Anything less, like the correct 230v, Returns "the form contains error" message. Using "browser web interface" for seting up the powertag. The other "A9MEM1521" are OK and accept 230v. What am I doing wrong here?
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smart Metering - SE PowerTag and Smartlinks SI D - by stemic01 - 14.02.2021, 16:30