This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

MQTT & MQTTS
Smile 
Hello everyone,

I am using MQTT packages that embedded systems propose. It is working great and I have a few questions about MQTT in general. 

Is the mqtt instance running on Logic Machines able to execute secured mqtt (mqtts) ?

If yes, how and where do we have to store the cafile, certfile, keyfile, crlfile?

Does the mqtt instance running on Logic Machines have broker capabilities, i.e. is it possible to:
Publish topics locally and then subscribe to these topics from another mqtt-enabled computer?

Subscribe to topics locally and then publish to these topics from another mqtt-enabled computer?

Thx to all of you for your help 
Security is already enabled, it can be enabled via tls_set:
Code:
-- ca.pem is uploaded via `ftp` account to ftp root directory
client:tls_set('/data/ftp/ca.pem')

If you also need client certificate/private key:
Code:
client:tls_set('/data/ftp/ca.pem', nil, '/data/ftp/client.crt', '/data/ftp/client.key')

Running broker is theoretically possible, but currnet packages only allow client mode.