This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX Remote connection
Hello, does anyone have any experience with remote connection to the KNX Bus through LM?
I have tried opening port 3671 in my router but I'm not able to access it.
Make sure that you open UDP port not TCP. Also, LM must have gateway configured in network/interfaces,
Hi,

Also make sure to check the "use NAT" option in the ETS connection settings

BR,

Erwin
I have done all that, check my settings in the picture attachments to see if there's anything I have overlooked...
The external port 599 is directed to the internal port 3671 for my LM's IP address 192.168.1.150

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21.12.2017, 08:51)Krstfr2k Wrote: I have done all that, check my settings in the picture attachments to see if there's anything I have overlooked...
The external port 599 is directed to the internal port 3671 for my LM's IP address 192.168.1.150

I think your lm's ip address is not the same as you wrote above, 192.168.10.150 ~= 192.168.1.150