This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Modbus-knx tp filter
Hi everyone!

I mapped some Modbus device registers to some knx adresses, but i don't want the LM5 to send the values to the knx bus (TP). I have tried using the filtering in "knx connection" and exclude the range I don't want to send too, on the knx bus, (24/*/* and 25/*/*). But when I hit the ok button, the filter get's cleared.

Any ideas?

B,R 

BA
Disable "Write to bus" in Modbus mapping
Just use virtual objects (32 to 63)

BR,

Erwin
I have the "write to bus" unchecked.

I would prefer to have the group addresses in the knx range, so that I can manage them in ETS.

B,R

BA
Are you sure it's going to KNX bus? If you are monitoring with ETS with LM or KNX router you will see telegrams even when "Write to bus" is disabled, because this setting only affects KNX/TP but not KNX/IP.
I have only connected with ip, I'll test with USB next time I'm at the site. 

BR,

BA