This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widget size via CSS
Hi,

One of the our project , we are using widgets in our visualization. We used lots of widgets in that project. But our customer asked to increase size of widgets. To design all of them is so diffucult. Can we increase the size of a  widget using css ?

Regards
Code:
.layer-widget {
  transform: scale(1.5);
  transform-origin: 0 0;
}
(22.05.2018, 08:46)admin Wrote:
Code:
.layer-widget {
 transform-origin: 0 0;
}

Hi ,
This code is worked but we have another issue now. Some of the widgets (those are close to bottom ) have half look. It doesn't fit the main page. Arrangement comparing the page is lost. We can see only half of the widget those are close to borders.
Yes, this can happen becaus positioning code assumes original widget size. The only solution is to set widget position manually.
Hi,
I solved my problem with

.layer-widget {
 transform-origin: 0px 250px;
}

Thanks a lot
HELLO ;
i have the same issue and i'm new to spacelynk .
can you please tell me in which css file i should add this code and how i extract it from spaylynk

thanks a lot
Hi,

You can set it under images -> custom css.

BR,

Erwin