This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Strange behavior LM5 Lite Power (FW 20170620)
On 27/08 I had a short (5-10 sec) power failure on a customer's house but after that everything seemed to be working fine.
On 30/08 I tried to login to LM's admin interface (/scada-main) but got a "404 Not Found" error, the same error appeared on the system config page (/flashsys). 
Visualization, trend logs and schedulers seemed fine, bus side, event and scheduled scripts also seemed to be working fine so i did a reboot on the device and after that everything seemed ok... except that all records (logs, alerts etc) was updated till 27/08.
Today I did try to update the firmware to 2018.08 but after the reboot processes all records went back to 27/08 again and also FW didn't update.
I am guessing there is a problem with the SD card but before I replace it wanted to ask if there is anything else I could try.

Thank you in advance
George
Make a backup and replace SD card, there's nothing else to try.