This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Slider / direct input size
Hi.

Is it possible to change size of direct input altso? I se from a thread that the following code resizes the slider:

.item-control-single .control-slider {
  transform: scale(1.5);
  transform-origin: 0 0;
}

I altso wonder if resizing functionality for these will be possible to add in the "plan editor" in the future for us who are not so deeply involved in scripting Smile

BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Use this CSS for direct input:
Code:
.item-control-single .control-spinner {
  transform: scale(1.5);
}
Thanks  Smile
Is there a list of the names of these controlls? Now i need the toggle to resize, but when i write "toggle" in CSS nothing happens.

.item-control-single .control-toogle {
  transform: scale(1.6);
}

Right click on the control and select "inspect element". There you can find class names for different controls.
Thanks. That was easy Smile

it's only pity that the resize don't get reflectet when in editor mode, but thats probably somthing we just have to live with?  Angel
Custom CSS and Custom Java Script is only applied to visu
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Yes i am aware of that. I just have to make space around the controls before saving, or else it wil be like in the picture attached. I was just hoping for a more subtle approach to resize the controlls Smile

I don't mean to be demanding. After all i am very happy with the LM5, and if this is how i have to do to resize the controlls, i can live with that.