This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM5 Zwave
Hi

Ive just got my Zwave.ME Usb stick and a Zwave Wall controller ZME_Wallc-s
I managed to include in network, but getting no action out. Im guessing this has to be grouped or somehow. The wallswitch has a assosiation mode, but how does this connect to the usb stick and LM5?
The only value i get is battery level, whatever i press on the button only confirmes with a short red led.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does the Basic Object 1/1/1 in the Zwave App on the LM5 change from 0 to 1 when you press any button on the wall controller?

Kai-Roger
(16.10.2018, 13:06)Kai-Roger Wrote: Does the Basic Object 1/1/1 in the Zwave App on the LM5 change from 0 to 1 when you press any button on the wall controller?

Kai-Roger

No, current value in the Zwave app is always 0 except battery level
If you read this link, then you wil see that we have to wait for the new Zwave app to get this wallswitch to work. Hopefully the new Zwave app will come out this year. But they have not confirmed anything yet.

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1352

Kai-Roger