This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 Beta - bug report
How is developing of the new version going? When it will be available via cloud? Smile
Done is better than perfect
(08.01.2019, 08:05)buuuudzik Wrote: How is developing of the new version going? When it will be available via cloud? Smile
We had a long brake and just starting the work properly now. It is one of our priorities to finish it ASAP but we will take our time to fix any bugs before release.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for replyWink
Hi

I think there is to small space for 3 digit number + one decimal and unit name with more than one letter. Example attached.

Maybe adding some possibility to resize just the number and unit text could do the trick? 

BR
Kai-Roger
(10.01.2019, 10:13)Kai-Roger Wrote: Hi

I think there is to small space for 3 digit number + one decimal and unit name with more than one letter. Example attached.

Maybe adding some possibility to resize just the number and unit text could do the trick? 

BR
Kai-Roger

Hi
Which widget is this?  In Widget creator you can set font size.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(10.01.2019, 10:37)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Which widget is this?  In Widget creator you can set font size.
BR

Hi. Mosaic 3.0 Widget creator. Yes your right. I was sure that the whole element was resized when changing text size, but its only the number and unit. Sorry for that.
This is my another feedback:
1) In Widget Creator sometimes position changing to float number. It occures when something changed and after clicking Save button for current control.
2) Widget should have size excluding header, Normally Height == 1 is too small for anything because most of it occupies the header, but 3 is too big. And change from 1 -> 3 is not linear(from the point of available new space). Probably because of this the grid starts below header not on it.

And also there should be a icons filter for icon searching.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And also please add some short tutorial how to reuse custom widget, e.g. how create widget and then in same room add its copy with another objects, bacause probably there is some little issue in this function.
I've found another issue:

1. In room "FRONT" there are 2 switchable lights.
2. I've added custom widget and after save it replace second light.

This is the same if I've created new widget or import.

THIS WAS SOME BUG IN VIEW MECHANISM. AFTER FULL REFRESHING ALL ADDED WIDGETS APPEARED.

Attached Files
.json   mosaic-backup(1).json (Size: 554.5 KB / Downloads: 3)
.json   mosaic-backup.json (Size: 457.98 KB / Downloads: 3)
(06.03.2019, 07:43)buuuudzik Wrote: And also please add some short tutorial how to reuse custom widget, e.g. how create widget and then in same room add its copy with another objects, bacause probably there is some little issue in this function.

This is simple. In widget creator once widget is finished you just press add to custom widgets.  Then you can go to a room you want to add it and it will be on widget list under custom.

(06.03.2019, 08:56)buuuudzik Wrote: I've found another issue:

1. In room "FRONT" there are 2 switchable lights.
2. I've added custom widget and after save it replace second light.

This is the same if I've created new widget or import.

THIS WAS SOME BUG IN VIEW MECHANISM. AFTER FULL REFRESHING ALL ADDED WIDGETS APPEARED.

I see everything correctly, maybe it was browser cache or similar.

(06.03.2019, 06:21)buuuudzik Wrote: This is my another feedback:
1) In Widget Creator sometimes position changing to float number. It occures when something changed and after clicking Save button for current control.
2) Widget should have size excluding header, Normally Height == 1 is too small for anything because most of it occupies the header, but 3 is too big. And change from 1 -> 3 is not linear(from the point of available new space). Probably because of this the grid starts below header not on it.

And also there should be a icons filter for icon searching.

The floating bug recreated, thanks
The 2 other points will keep for future evolution.
Ctrl+F5
Yes, there is some bug with apropriately refreshing view after adding new widget. After full refresh all looks like it should.
And nice would be if there would be a possibility to hide all not necessary links to rooms. But only on this screen and going to them should be possible via trees Floors, Rooms, Systems.
(06.03.2019, 12:17)buuuudzik Wrote: And nice would be if there would be a possibility to hide all not necessary links to rooms. But only on this screen and going to them should be possible via trees Floors, Rooms, Systems.

Not sure what you mean.  There is option to hide room from user. Next to room name there is eye icon, once selected this room will be visible only for admin.
Ctrl+F5
(06.03.2019, 12:21)Daniel. Wrote:
(06.03.2019, 12:17)buuuudzik Wrote: And nice would be if there would be a possibility to hide all not necessary links to rooms. But only on this screen and going to them should be possible via trees Floors, Rooms, Systems.

Not sure what you mean.  There is option to hide room from user. Next to room name there is eye icon, once selected this room will be visible only for admin.

Yes, I've noticed this and it is some solution but I mean more visual optimization, nothing with authorization. I think that when there is a tree there is no need(or could be chosed) if some or all room links should be showed on the Main screen.

This especially is a big deal on a smartphone where screen is not so big as on PC or tablet.
(06.03.2019, 12:36)buuuudzik Wrote:
(06.03.2019, 12:21)Daniel. Wrote:

Yes, I've noticed this and it is some solution but I mean more visual optimization, nothing with authorization. I think that when there is a tree there is no need(or could be chosed) if some or all room links should be showed on the Main screen.

This especially is a big deal on a smartphone where screen is not so big as on PC or tablet.
Sorry but I still don't know which links you mean. There is only navigation menau (Tree) and on top option to filter via function.  Can you drop some screenshots?
Ctrl+F5
Screenshot attached. I like this links but it should be configurable which should be visible because to much of them occupies a lot of place.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is homepage only and you can switch it off in settings. Do you say that you want to be able to choose which rooms are visible on home page?
Ctrl+F5
(06.03.2019, 14:20)Daniel. Wrote: This is homepage only and you can switch it off in settings.  Do you say that you want to be able to choose which rooms are visible on home page?

Yes, this is what I've meanWink And the solution is enoughWink

Thanks
Is there a possibility in Mosaic to create links to rooms? Then I can switch off them but create links only for specific rooms.
Hm not out of the box. There is HTML widget where you should be able to do it.
Ctrl+F5