This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Scheduled time parameters
Hi.

Where and what should i write in the attatched picture to make the script run every 1 hour all the time?

I sort of made it run every whole and half hour by writing this:

Minute: */30
Hour: *
Day of month: *

Just put 1 in a minute and rest * then script will run every hour when minute 1 happen.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.11.2018, 10:56)Daniel. Wrote: Just put 1 in a minute and rest * then script will run every hour when minute 1 happen.

So if i put in like this, then it will run every 2 hours?:

Minute: 1
Hour: */2
Day of month: *
If you want every second hour then you can just put * in minute too and for hour as you did. But yes it will run every second hour on the first minute of an hour.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.11.2018, 11:18)Daniel. Wrote: If you want every second hour then you can just put * in minute too and for hour as you did. But yes it will run every second hour on the first minute of an hour.

Thanks Smile