This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Multiple loops
Is it possible to run multiple loops simultaneously`?
Code:
for i = 1, 10, 2 do
 dosomething()
end

Best regards, Jørn.
Hi,

Scripts are fall through so a single script content/commands will be executed in sequence.

Just curious: Why do you need this?

BR,

Erwin
Okay, then i might just go with a resident script for this task. The goal was to dim down multiple sets of lighting groups with only one event script, all starting with their current seperate status values.

Best regards, Jørn.
Hi,

That won’t change it, you should create multiple scripts with your loops and trigger them with the same TAG then they will run at the same time.

BR,

Erwin
I know it won't change the function of the loop, so it would be a different script. But of course, i did not think of running multiple event scripts.
Thanks Erwin.

Best regards, Jørn.