This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa IoS
Dear All,
I ahve update LM5 to last firmware and I have installed Alexa. Everything work fine.

I have an Android and I have installed logic machine app for Alexa configuration. This app is only for the configuration, is it? If I install the system at my customer facilities he does not need this app. Is it? 

Thanks.
Hi
No he don't he only need his voice Wink
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you. Stupid question but I want to be sure.

I have seen that on Logica Machine Alexa App there are many skills. One of those is Scene. I expectes that it is a 1 byte command, but it is not. Is it correct?

Thanks.

BR
Hi
There are no stupid questions only stupid people who don't ask Wink
It is 1bit object. The reason for this is that Amazon created two states of Scene: Active and Not active. Due to this we created is as bit to be compatible with amazon implementation.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(27.11.2018, 08:13)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
It is 1bit object. The reason for this is that Amazon created two states of Scene: Active and Not active.  Due to this we created is as bit to be compatible with amazon implementation.
BR

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hi Daniel,
last stupid question but usefull to avoid problem with customer. Integration works with any Amazon Echo devices? I mean, does LM work with any Amazon devices as Echo Dot or Echo Plus, Echo Spot etc...? 
Thanks.

BR
(27.11.2018, 11:45)Domoticatorino Wrote:
(27.11.2018, 08:13)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
It is 1bit object. The reason for this is that Amazon created two states of Scene: Active and Not active.  Due to this we created is as bit to be compatible with amazon implementation.
BR

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hi Daniel,
last stupid question but usefull to avoid problem with customer. Integration works with any Amazon Echo devices? I mean, does LM work with any Amazon devices as Echo Dot or Echo Plus, Echo Spot etc...? 
Thanks.

BR

YES, on every device Alexa voice assistant is the same Smile
Ctrl+F5