This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Using the LM5 Dali as a Gateway to Comission Lunatone Balasts
Hi, I a lot worked with DALI (Please take in mind now existing DALI protocol version 2 - possible connect different devices as inputs, thermal sensors,etc. directly to DALI line. Compatibility with v.1 depends from producers and how old is device with DALI v.1 (which commands are available)). My recommendation - you need DALI USB device for startup configuration (DALI device addressing) and testing. Later you can use LM devices with DALI interface. Just scanning DALI line you will find your previously addressed devices, and after start scripting Smile
I have Lunatone USB standard, but for it I need additional DALI power supply. I recommend to buy Lunatone DALI USB with 30mA integrated power supply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using the LM5 Dali as a Gateway to Comission Lunatone Balasts - by AlexLV - 19.12.2018, 22:30